Enter The Dragon
The term “wow factor” is, quite frankly, highly over used. However, very occasionally you come across a property that genuinely encapsulates the very essence of the phrase. This is one of those homes.
If you want privacy: here is a home that has more privacy than virtually any home on the market currently.
If you want unrivaled views: 750 Dragon Ridge offers unobstructed views of the entire valley from almost every window in the house (laundry room excepted).
If you want quality: second-to-none detail abound, the fit and finish of this masterpiece is of the highest order.
If you want amenities: this home has it all, including a two-lane bowling alley, tennis court, indoor basketball court, three game lofts, movie theater, wine cellar, four-stop elevator, the list keeps going.
If you want a place to park your toys: is a 15-car garage big enough?
If you want land: how does nearly two and a half acres grab you?
If you want more: keep reading!
Architecturally, this home is stunning. It sits on four levels with the very lowest level still more than 75’ above the golf course. This level houses the bowling alley, movie theater and one of the game rooms.
Next up is the main great room and kitchen. There are pocketing doors and windows throughout, the kitchen is enormous and features a scullery or back kitchen, ideal for caterers at dinner parties or for your personal chef.
The master suite sits inside a glass cube, suspended over the cliffside high above the golf course. It’s truly an engineering masterpiece. Inside the cube, the suite itself is sensational. Want to watch a movie in bed? There is a 10’ movie screen that descends from a hidden compartment in the ceiling. Of course there is also an impressive master bathroom with a huge closet and all the latest in gadgetry.
At the very top, there is a “crow’s nest” level, ideal for sports fans and those who love to entertain. This level features a pool table and bar, as well as a wall of six televisions so no game gets missed. Of course, all of this with the backdrop view of the entire city.
- Over 14,000 sf of extravagant living space.
- Unobstructed views of the entire Vegas Valley from nearly every room.
- Huge kitchen with an abundance of Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances.
- 6 bedrooms, all with large walk-in closets and en-suite bathrooms.
- Completely detached 3-room guest house with roof terrace and BBQ.
- Multiple pocketing doors and windows at all levels.
- Spectacular cliff side, golf course location.
- Many outdoor retreats, usable year round with in-ceiling heat.
- 2.2 acres of completely gated estate property.
- Outdoor Tennis court. Locker room.
- Indoor basketball court.
- 2-lane state-of-the-art bowling alley.
- Movie theater, game room, 3 game lofts.
- 4-stop elevator.
- Crestron whole home automation.
- 15-car garage.
Call Gavin for more information - 702-523-3677.